Hi! Thanks for checking out the ABOUT PAiGE .. get it? 😉
Once I became conscious of the foods we eat, what it means to be healthy, & what running does to clear my mind, I fell in love with the search for a healthy lifestyle that suited me best. My passion became more clear when I discovered that negative energy is so easily turned into positive energy through regular exercise.
My journey in connecting a healthy body with a healthy mind has been full of experiments, but I feel I’ve finally found my balance. Healthy foods are here to fuel our bodies to do the amazing things they do for us each day. I love trying all types of foods & recipes from many diets, including mediterranean, paleo, vegetarian, & vegan – I honestly love them all & incorporate them daily in various meals. I recently graduation from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, becoming an Integrative Health Coach focused on holistic health and wellness.
“Be in love with your life. Every detail of it.” – Jack Kerouac
Here are my deets & beliefs below –
- Finding passion in each day
- Having some of the biggest dimples you may ever see
- Trying my best to live life to the fullest, constantly challenging myself to be better
- Finding excuses to be excited & to celebrate
- Obsessing over organization
- Hugging & eating dark chocolate is usually always the answer
- Appreciating the quality of people over the quantity of people
- Knowing Love is #1
- Decorating & DIY
- Planning parties, planning dates, planning road trips, or simply planning the day
- Believing almond, peanut or any combo nut butter make the world go ’round
- Reading inspiring quotes to question both who you are & who you want to be
- Bubbles.. blowing bubbles, & drinking bubbles found in fancy flutes of champagne
- Being happy NOW
- We all go through trauma, drama, problems both big & small.. you usually don’t know someone’s full story, so it’s better not to judge. 10 years ago I had a 50/50 chance of survival & here I am now!
Cheers to my judgement free blog, it’s so nice to meet you & I hope you enjoy reading!!